Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oops- I forgot to post about 1 of my newest CT spots- Statements By Jodi!

Statements By Jodi has some amazing kits, and as soon as I saw her CT call, I knew I wanted on it.  Here is the catch, though.  It was a facebook CT call!  So, for those of you who know me and KNOW that I don't FB, are probably LAUGHING really hard right now!  Anyway, I applied, and I am getting the hang of it!  Sort of!

Well, Jodi has a new kit out, called In My Purse.  The colors are amazing and so fun!  And she is giving away a few kits!  There are 2 different ways to win!  1.)  Dump out your purse, take a pic, and link it to her page (in the right spot of course!), or 2.)  Become a fan to be entered into a drawing to win the kit for free!  Make sure to up your chances by entering in both places!  Here is that beautiful kit!




Go to her facebook fan page and sign up today!  (Image is linked to store if you would prefer to just buy it!  It's on sale for 20% off this week only!)

No comments:

Post a Comment