Monday, April 5, 2010

Ginger Scraps Scrapping Survivor

OK.  So I'm not sure if any of you have heard about GingerScraps Scrapping Survivor.  This is the flyer:

I have been lucky enough to make it through round 1 and will be finding out soon if I made it past round 2.  There were 87 or so contestants that started, only 64 made it to round 2.  Check out my LOs from these 2 weeks.

Week 1 LO:  Challenge was to have the following in the picture:  At least one jungle print paper somewhere on your layout, Tiki torch, Monkey, Foliage (tree or plant), The word Safari, Border (Around a photo or around the whole LO), A large title.  Here is my LO:


Week 2 LO:  Challenge was to include a sunrise or sunset around the area of your home.  This is what I came up with while searching through my pictures:


There are lots of fun other LOs.  Go over and check out GingerScraps today!

No comments:

Post a Comment